Weekly Bin Collections
We are working hard to provide services during the COVID-19 crisis. Collections are continuing on normal days where possible, however we ask that all householders do the following:
- Place bins out for collection no later than 6am every morning alternatively the night before. Please do not leave side waste or extra rubbish bags next to your bins, we can’t collect them.
- Do not restrict bin lorry access by parked cars.
- Please do not put extra bins out for collection- we won’t collect them. Please conserve space in your bin to ensure you have enough space until your next scheduled collection.
- BLUE: Flatten boxes
- BLUE: Flatten containers and remove lids
- BLACK: Do not place garden waste into your black bin
- BROWN: Use this bin for all food waste, start composting your garden waste
- Wash your hands when handling bins and ensure bin handles are cleaned or wiped-down before and after use. Our staff will appreciate this
- Do not approach our staff without following the minimum two-metre social distancing guidance.
- You must not put items such as used tissues, gloves or disposable cleaning cloths into your recycling bins. This is very important, they must be bagged and placed into your black bin.
Updated 2021/22 collection calendars now available!
Enter your postcode to view bin collection dates for you area:
(you will need to select the first part of your postcode where it says 'Select' before you begin)