Our commitment to delivering high quality services means that we want to employ talented and committed people who share our values of being:
- citizen focused. We will actively encourage citizen and community engagement, as well as be a listening and responsive Council
- accountable. We will make decisions based on an objective assessment of need and operate in a transparent way as well as openly report on our performance
- collaborative. We will actively encourage and pursue working in partnership and at all levels to deliver for our district
- sustainable. We will take into account the social, economic and environmental impacts of our decisions on current and future generation.
- fair. We will proactively target actions at those who are marginalised in our community.
We are able to provide:
- a progressive, supportive working environment
- a range of family friendly policies
- training opportunities
- subsidised access to fitness and leisure facilities
- competitive salaries.
For each job advertised you will find:
- job description and person specification together with the summary terms and conditions of employment
- guidance notes for completing your application form
- application form (including Fair Employment Monitoring Form)
We regret we are unable to consider CVs and due to the volume of applications we receive, unless you apply online, we will not be able to acknowledge individual receipt of application forms.
Newry Mourne and Down District Council is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to appointing the best person for the job, irrespective of gender, marital/family status, religious belief, political opinion, disability, race, age or sexual orientation. The Council particularly welcomes applications from the Protestant community.
|Oifig an Iúir
|Oifig Dhún Pádraig
|Downshire Civic Centre
|Downshire Estate, Ardglass Road
|Telephone: 0330 137 4025