Skills and Employability
Newry, Mourne and Down Labour Market Partnership supports local employment and provides upskilling opportunities for residents. The aim is to help participants secure jobs locally and assist businesses with recruitment by increasing the supply of skilled individuals across Newry, Mourne and Down.
Labour Market Partnership
Newry, Mourne and Down Labour Market Partnership is delivering a suite of programmes which focus on ensuring that residents are offered support to access work, opportunities to upskill for work while promoting Newry, Mourne and Down as a great place to live and work:
NMD Labour Market Partnership Action Plans
- NMD Labour Market Partnership Action Plan 2023/2024
- NMD Labour Market Partnership Action Plan 2022/2023
NMD Labour Market Partnership Annual Reports
- NMD Labour Market Partnership Annual Report 2021/2022
- NMD Labour Market Partnership Report for 2022/2023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0330 137 4000
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/NMDBusiness/
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/NMDBusiness
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/nmd-business
For timely updates regarding availability of funding, programmes, events or other suitable business support via Newry, Mourne and Down District Council, sign up HERE to receive our monthly newsletter.
Newry, Mourne and Down Labour Market Partnership is funded by the Department for Communities.