Home Telephone Location New Telephone Numbers

Google Translate is not 100% accurate

Making an Application

Any building works, structural alterations or a change of use require a Building Control Application:

  • Full Plans
  • Building Notice

If work has already been completed without the submission of a Full Plans or a Building Notice application, this work is called unauthorised work and a Regularisation is legally required.

When making an application please ensure it is sent to the office that will be inspecting the work.

  • making a building control application
  • building control non statutory fees and charges
  • pre-submission app form
  • full plans application form
  • building notice application form
  • regularisation application form