NMD Be Active App
You must now book your gym, class or swim sessions in advance. The NMD Be Active app is the easiest and quickest way to secure your slot or fitness session.
The NMD Be Active app allows you to:
- book gym sessions
- book lane swimming sessions
- book general swim sessions or family fun swims (If you have a 'Main Pool' ticket you can also use the kids and learner pools)
- book classes
- book activities – such as squash and hand ball.
- you can also get instant, up-to-date information on Leisure services including events, offers, promotions and swimming lesson programmes.
Members may need their membership accounts to be linked to the app
If you are member and have never made an online or app booking before you may need to have your membership account linked. If you are experiencing any issues, please follow these steps:
1. email the centre you are a member of:
- Kilkeel Leisure Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Down Leisure Centre - email@example.com
- Newry Leisure Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newcastle Centre - email@example.com
- Ballymote Sports and Wellbeing Centre - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. in your email, confirm the following to ensure we link the correct account: Date of birth, first line of your address and email address you want to use for your online account.
We will respond via email to confirm your account has been linked and steps to follow to enable you to log onto your online account.
(Once you are set up you can book through the NMD Be Active app or on the NMD Council website by entering the email address you have used for your online account.)