Home Telephone Location

Google Translate is not 100% accurate

Special Events on Public Roads

Temporary Road Closures

The temporary road closures have been requested for the following events:

Christmas Cracker 2019

Website Notice - Christmas Cracker 2019

Route Map - Christmas Cracker 2019

Saintfield Christmas Fair 2019

Website Notice - Saintfield Christmas Fair 2019

Street Plan - Saintfield Christmas Fair 2019

Traffic Diversions - Saintfield Christmas Fair 2019

Newry Christmas Lights Swith On 2019

Website Notice- Newry Christmas Lights Switch on 2019 

Traffic Managament Plan- Newry Chrismas Lights Switch on 2019 

Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run, Kilbroney

Website Notice - Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run Kilbroney

Route Map - Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run Kilbroney 5k 2019

Route Map - Belfast Telegraph Run Forest Run Kilbroney 10k 2019

Filming - The Deceived

Website Notice - Filming 'The Deceived'

Road Closure Map-Filming 'The Deceived' 

Diversions-Filming 'The Deceived'  

Co Down Championship

Website Notice - Co Down Championship

Route Map - Co Down Championship

  • guidance notes for applicants special events
  • application form guidance
  • application form for holding a special event on a public road