Delamont Country Park
Situated on the shores of Strangford Lough in an area of natural beauty, Delamont Country Park offers peace, beauty and tranquillity, stunning views across Strangford Lough and a relaxing atmosphere. Delamont is a place to enjoy a ‘get away from it all’ feeling! Delamont is home to the Strangford Stone the tallest megalith in Ireland.
- 5 Star award winning caravan and camping site (Camping and Caravan Club)
- Beautiful, panoramic views across the Lough to the Mourne Mountains
- Countryside walks, from 1km to 7km distance, along the shores of Strangford Lough, a mixture of coastal, parkland and woodland which are all inter linked, can be easily added to or shortened, start and finish from the main car park and are on flat and drumlin terrain
- Horse riding (by permit)
- Licensed wedding venue
- Mature woodland
- Miniature Railway, 1km long with a Thomas the Tank Engine lookalike engine (seasonal)
- Mobility Scooters free to hire. To use the mobility scooters you MUST be a member of Shop Mobility. It is FREE to become a member. To become a member and for further information please contact 028 9080 8090
- Open areas for family picnics, BBQ area and games
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Room for hire
- Steamers Coffee Shop
To experience a virtual reality 360 degree image of Delamont Country Park click here.
There is a vehicle parking charge per vehicle, this is charged daily from mid-June to mid-September, on weekends throughout the year, on Bank/School Holidays, Easter Holidays, Christmas Holidays and New Year’s Day.
Season Ticket £25
Purchase an Annual Seasonal Ticket
To purchase your Delamont Annual Season Ticket Online click here
Steamers Coffee Shop
Easter to October: Monday - Sunday, 9am-4pm
- Delamont Country Park Leaflet 2021