We help empower ambitious entrepreneurs across the district, expand existing businesses and attract investment into the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area.
The Enterprise Development Team is the first point of contact for businesses, from the smallest through to the very largest. We offer a range of expertise and advice to support local businesses. We work closely with a number of partners and providers and can put you in touch with just the right person to help your business succeed.
Please contact the team for help and advice in the following areas:
- Business start-up support – Information and guidance for those seeking to set-up a business in the Newry, Mourne and Down area through the Go For It Programme
- Business support – Guidance and information for your business on a broad range of topics
- Skills development – Developing local businesses to meet their skills and training needs
- Funding information – Access to a range of funding and finance options for your business through the Mourne Gullion and Lecale (RDP) and SEA FLAG (Fisheries Local Action Group)
- Signposting – To our business support agencies and partners.
- Liaising with the Council – Get help sourcing information on Council services, including Planning and Regulatory Services.
You can contact us via a variety of methods:-
- Website: www.nmdbusiness.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0330 137 4832
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NMDBusiness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NMDBusiness
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nmd-business