Procurement and Tenders
- Procurement Portal
- Live Competitions (When you click on this 'Live Competitions' link, click on the box below 'Lead' and select Newry, Mourne and Down District Council (NMD) from the drop down to view Council competitions)
- How to Register as a Supplier on MultiQuote
- Procurement policy and procedures
- Terms and Conditions for Services
- Terms and Conditions for Supplies
The Council procures a wide range of goods, services and works each year a high volume of which are procured via tenders and we host these tender processes on the MultiQuote procurement portal.
To participate in tender processes, you must be registered as a supplier on MultiQuote.
You can register your company on our new MultiQuote portal via the following link; https://suppliers.multiquote.com/Page/Login.aspx
If you would like help with your registration on the MultiQuote service, call 020 3920 8054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive assistance.
As new tender opportunities are continually released, it is worthwhile regularly checking the site in case there are any contracts that your company is interested in bidding for.