Waste Management and Household Recycling Centres 25 May Bank Holiday Arrangements
Domestic Refuse Collection and Commercial Waste Collections will take place as normal, please ensure your bin is at the kerbside for 6am.
Refuse collection calendars for 2020/2021 are available to view on our website at www.newrymournedown.org.
Household Recycling Centres will be closed on Monday 25 May.
All Household Recycling Centres (HRCs) are currently operating on a restricted service. Please note the following:
- Social distancing rules apply at all HRC's
- No large loads are currently being accepted
- A maximum quantity of 6 bags of accepted wastes is permitted
- A queueing system is in operation at all HRC's
- Please do not dump waste outside of any HRC site
- CCTV is in operation.
There will be no telephone service over the Bank Holiday. However if your enquiry is urgent please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond as quickly as we can. This is a limited service, but further information is available on our website or via the Council’s social media channels.