Funding Opportunity for Fishing Dependent Communities
Open Call from January 2021 – 31 March 2021
South East Area Fisheries Local Action Group (SEA FLAG) invites final applications for grant aid under the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund Programme 2014-2020, co-funded by the European Union and the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs.
Project proposals must be consistent with the FLAG Local Development Strategy and address one or more of the following themes:
• Adding value to fishery and aquaculture products
• Creating jobs and stimulating economic growth in fishing, aquaculture and maritime based industries
• Developing and enhancing environmental assets of the fisheries areas
• Support for diversification of fisheries and aquaculture sectors
• Lifelong learning, attracting young people into fisheries, aquaculture, and marine related careers and activities
• Promoting innovation in fisheries and aquaculture
• Promoting social well-being and cultural heritage in fisheries, aquaculture and maritime areas
Projects should be based within Ardglass, Kilkeel, Portavogie or surrounding areas and demonstrate how the proposed project will impact on the fishing dependent communities.
PLEASE NOTE: There are a number of prerequisites when applying for funding to this programme which must be submitted before or along with a full application.
SEA FLAG is taking bookings for virtual one-to-one workshops to provide information and guidance, to include procurement/tender preparation and application form completion. To book a workshop session, arrange a meeting or discuss any potential projects please email:
email@example.com or telephone 0330 137 4051.
Applications submitted after 5pm on 31 March 2021 may not be accepted.
Projects to be completed by October 2022.
For more information please visit: www.seaflag.co.uk