Sales Accelerator Programme
The core aim of the Sales Accelerator Programme is to provide assistance to small business owner-managers to explore, target and convert new sales opportunities.
The Sales Accelerator Programme is part funded by Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council; Newry, Mourne and Down District Council; Invest Northern Ireland; and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
Strand A will focus on helping participants to grow new business in Northern Ireland.
Strand B will focus on helping participants to grow new business in EITHER the Republic of Ireland or Great Britain.
Whether you participate on Strand A or Strand B, we will help you to develop the skills, confidence, focus and momentum to move from talking about growing sales to actually doing so.
What is involved in the Programme?
- Group workshops
- Mentoring support
- Group workshops
- Sales prospecting support
- Trade missions to ROI and GB (Only those participating in Strand B will have the opportunity to be involved in Strand C)
How much does it cost?
Strands A and B are free of charge
Stand C costs £150 + VAT (To include travel and accommodation as part of the trade visit)
To be eligible your business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area or Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council area
- Be trading for more than 6 months
- Employ fewer than 50 people
- Have both sales growth and job creation potential
Wave 1 of the Programme will commence early October 2021 and will run for 4 months until January 2022. A further 2 waves of the Programme will run in 2022.
- Website: www.nmdbusiness.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0330 137 4000
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NMDBusiness/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NMDBusiness
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nmd-business