Nappy Refund Scheme
Newry, Mourne and Down District Council offers cashback for cloth nappies.
If you decide to use reusable nappies, you can apply for a £30 refund. You must spend £60 or more on washable nappies, excluding accessories. Parents can buy from any retailer of their choice, including those online.
In order to claim a refund the below application form must be completed and returned along with the original receipt(s).
Download the application form to request a refund - click here
Terms and Conditions
- The Child must be a permanent resident within Newry, Mourne and Down district
- Applicants must spend at least £60 on washable nappies (not including accessories) to be eligible for cash back
- Cash back cannot be paid without the original, itemised receipt/s which clearly displays the date of purchase
- The nappies must have been bought within six months of making the refund application
- Participation in the refund scheme is considered to be a ‘one off’ and does not constitute any commitment to future support
- Nappy refunds will be arranged on a first come, first served basis
- Only one refund application permitted per household
- The Council may ask you to provide feedback or complete a follow up questionnaire
- The Scheme is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Telephone: 0330 137 4024
- cloth nappy refund application(1)