Delamont Season Ticket
Purchase your Delamont Season Ticket Online
Situated on the shores of Strangford Lough in an area of natural beauty, Delamont Country Park offers peace, beauty and tranquility. The stunning views across Strangford Lough and a relaxing atmosphere make Delamont a place to enjoy that "away from it all feeling". Home of the Strangford Stone - the tallest megalith in Ireland.
This stunning and beautiful 200 acre Country Park, renowned for its favourable, dry, warm climate, offers:
- Woodland & Countryside Walks 1km-7km on the shores of Strangford Lough
- Stunning views across the Lough to the Mourne Mountains
- Open areas for family picnics, BBQ area and games, room for hire
- Steamers Café Open Daily from 9am
- 5* award winning Caravan & Camping Site
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Miniature railway 1km long - Thomas the Tank look-a-like
- Horse riding by permit
- Mobility Scooters Free To Hire: To use the Mobility Scooters you MUST be a member of Shop Mobility. It is FREE to become a member. To become a member please contact 028 9080 8090
- Events throughout the Summer
Season Tickets purchased on-line (£25.00) will be available for collection 3 working days after purchased plus 2 days if purchased at the week end.
If you wish your Season Ticket to be posted please contact the Delamont Office directly on 02844828333.
(There will be a charge for replacement Season Tickets if required.)
To view Terms and Conditions click here.