- Access to Council Offices and Public Buildings
- Bin Collections & Recycling
- Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships
- Business Support & Self Employed
- Car Parking, Charges & Enforcement
- Communities & How You Can Help?
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- General News
- Grants & Funding
- Outdoor Recreation, Leisure & Sport
- Planning, Licensing & Building Control
- Public Toilets
The Public Health Agency (PHA) is urging people to follow the advice on social distancing as an essential part of slowing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and saving lives. Keep a distance of at least 6 feet (approximately 2 metres) from others, as much as possible. Social distancing will help reduce the transmission of coronavirus by reducing the social interaction between people.
We have collated a number of useful links for you to check during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Public Health Agency NI
Public Health Agency Video-What can I do to reduce my risk of catching COVID-19?
World Health Organization (WHO)