- Access to Council Offices and Public Buildings
- Bin Collections & Recycling
- Births, Deaths, Marriages & Civil Partnerships
- Business Support & Self Employed
- Car Parking, Charges & Enforcement
- Communities & How You Can Help?
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- General News
- Grants & Funding
- Outdoor Recreation, Leisure & Sport
- Planning, Licensing & Building Control
- Public Toilets
NMDDC and the PHA met on 06 August 2020 regarding COVID-19 clusters in the Council area.
The Council is appealing to everyone to take personal responsibility for their health and safety, and to protect their families and others by adhering to the COVID-19 guidelines. Please follow the government advice:
*Social distance - keep 2metres apart (where possible)
*Cough or sneeze into your elbow, or a tissue and dispose in a bin
*Don’t touch your face *Wash your hands often or use hand sanitiser regularly
*Wear a face mask when in a public area indoors
*Download the StopCovid App
If you have recent onset of any of the symptoms of COVID-19:
• A new continuous cough
• A high temperature
• A loss, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD must isolate at home and arrange to have a test. Phone 119 or book online at www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
We have collated a number of useful links for you to check during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Public Health Agency NI
Public Health Agency Video-What can I do to reduce my risk of catching COVID-19?
World Health Organization (WHO)