Building Your Networks to Win More Business
Virtual Workshop to take place on Wednesday 13 October.
This workshop is part of the highly successful Newry, Mourne and Down ‘Tender for Growth’ programme, which provides owner-managers of SMEs and micro enterprises in the council area with the skills and confidence to identify, target and bid for both public and private sector tendering opportunities in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
What does the workshop involve?
- Online mentoring from 9.30am to 11.30am on Wednesday 13 October 2021.
- The workshop will focus on how to:
- Build your network of key buyers, to identify low-value tendering opportunities.
- Build your network of key suppliers, to enhance your team, enabling consortia bidding for larger opportunities.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for a place, your business must:
- Be based in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area.
- Employ less than 50 people.
- Have an active interest in enhancing your business by tendering and winning new contracts over the course of the Programme and beyond.
Participation is free.
Yes - the workshop is 100% free to participants.
The workshop forms part of the Newry Mourne and Down District Council 'Tender for Growth' programme which is part-funded by Invest NI and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland [2014 – 2020] Programme
How do I apply?
To secure your place on the workshop, simply register here: https://bit.ly/2ZwwMBd