Register Your Business
Whatever stage your business is at, the Enterprise, Employment and Regeneration section can offer support to help, including mentoring support, workshops, events, news and advice. Sign up to our business e-zine to stay up-to-date with business news and events in your area.
We issue a monthly e-zine to over 2,200 businesses which contain support and funding from Council and also from our partner organisations.
Click here for support on starting a business.
Click here for support on growing your business.
How to prepare if the UK leaves the EU with no deal
Guidance on how to prepare for Brexit if there's no deal.
- Applying for EU-funded programmes
- Driving and transport
- Farming and fishing
- Handling civil legal cases
- Importing and exporting
- Labelling products and making them safe
- Meeting business regulations
- Money and tax
- Personal data and consumer rights
- Protecting the environment
- Regulating energy
- Regulating medicines and medical equipment
- Regulating veterinary medicines
- Satellites and space
- State aid
- Studying in the UK or the EU
- Travelling between the UK and the EU
- Workplace rights